eco-park® at a glance
The advantages of the eco-park® Systems extends well beyond normal boundaries. Our innovative technologies, which include the most advanced components and control systems, have an impact on the environment, reducing raw materials, energy usage, excavation costs and many other factors.
- Savings on the number of fans used
- Savings on cabling & raw materials
- Savings on containment
- Savings on system power consumption
- Savings on installation time
- Savings on acoustic attenuation
- Savings on back-up power supply
- Savings on size of control gear and panel
- Savings on excavation
- Savings on yearly maintenance and service
- Savings on replacement parts
Other benefits of the eco-park® system
- eco-park® Systems offer better air dilution and movement throughout the car park.
- Our unique twin discharge induction fans are designed to be positioned above driving lanes so there is no loss of performance or restriction of air flow.
- eco-park® products are all tested and matched to complement each other.
- CFD design support when required is always produced by an independent consultant and specialist in car park design.
- Our prices are always competitive, comprehensive, full and final.
- We are the only company that gives a detailed and guaranteed scope of supply.
- HC PVE offer a selection of other car park, above ground and lobby venting products all designed to complement eco-park®.