A specialist, easy to use tool to help with the selection and application of car park ventilation systems
The first of its kind, the PVE app has been developed to help developers, architects, building consultants and contractors. It provides a well-defined guide to ventilation systems fully compliant with BS 7346-7:2006 and suitable for car parks up to a maximum of 3000 m2.
A key feature of the app is a calculation function that lets you key in essential data relating to a proposed car park. The app instantly converts this into an on-the-spot estimate of the end cost of a ventilation system that would meet your specification. You then have the option of submitting the estimate for a firm quote, which will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Architects can use the app to plan underground parking space, allowing for either natural ventilation or mechanical extraction – factors that can both enhance and speed up bespoke design.
For building consultants, the app will mean one less thing to worry about in the construction cycle, helping to portray an image of the ventilation system before building work has even started.
For contractors and developers, the app will enhance system estimation by providing information about costs and requirements. There’s also an added bonus – the app provides a comparison with older impulse systems for the same car park specification.
- Powerful but easy to use interface
- Created by car park ventilation experts with vast fan engineering experience
- Instant calculations for car park design specifications up to 3000 m2
- Optional quotation technology providing fast generation of price and essential parameters
- Information and specifications on induction-based systems
- A comparative guide with older impulse systems
- Quotation history page allowing quotes to be easily re-configured upon a parameter change
- Access to calculations required to achieve full mechanical or assisted natural ventilation systems
Open the PVE app in the App Store